- Conference Bag
- Magazine Book with Conference Program
- Abstract Book
- Conference ID
- 2 Morning Refreshments
- 2 Evening Refreshments
- 2 Lunches
Review your abstract,
- According to the COPE
- By the International Committee of Experts
- Gain feedback
- Improve your research
- 20 minutes for an oral presentation
- 10 minutes for a poster presentation
- Technical support
- Engage with an international audience during Q&A
- Evaluated by panel of experts
- Constructive feedback to Improve your research
- Eligibility for the awards
- Certificate for the presentation
- Session’s Best Awards
- Best Poster Presenter
- Best Student Presenter
- Best Overall Presenter
- Meet 100+ international delegates
- Variety from 30+ countries
- One to one meetings
- Special social events
- Meet ups during coffee break and lunch
- WhatsApp network
- Global Youth Dialogue
- Skill Building Workshops
- Publication workshop
- Thematic Sessions
- High Ranked Supporting Journals
- Quality Reviews for Proceedings
- Open Access for Proceedings with OJS
- Advance Metrics with PlumX
- Expert guidance with workshops
- Personalized Guidance
- Professional assistance throughout the conference
- Pre and Post Conference guidance
- Opportunity to meet the right resource person
- Post Conference Reports
- Post Conference Blogs
- Photos and Video Coverage
- Special Conference Photo Album
- Special Discounted Rates for hotels and tours
- Tailor- made tours
GUIDELINES TO SELECT THE REGISTRATION FEE
- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter you should register as a delegate/student.
- If you are a listener you should register as an attendee.
- However, if you cannot participate but still would want to present at the 2nd World Conference on Children And Youth 2020 (CCY 2020) you can select the virtual presenter
- The registration fee is based on your citizenship, not nationality.
Please go through the following table before you register. We have structured a comprehensive price table for providing you with the best returns from the conference.
If you are unsure about the category you belong to please contact our organizing committee for more details.
If you are presenting more than one paper,
- You have to pay the full amount for the first paper.
- If other papers are oral or poster, then you have to pay additional 100USD for each paper.
- Confirmation on the number of papers should be given to the Conference Secretary two weeks prior to the final payment deadline.
- If you have more than 3 papers, the additional paper can be presented by another group of Co – Authors on full registration.
Registration Fee Table
|World Conference on Child and Youth 2020|
|Early Bird Payment Deadline 07th April 2020||Regular Payment Deadline 13th May 2020||On Site Payment|
|Delegate||USD 425||USD 450||USD 495|
|Student||USD 380||USD 400||USD 440|
|Non Presenter||USD 400|
|Delegate||USD 385||USD 410||USD 450|
|Student||USD 365||USD 385||USD 400|
|Non Presenter||USD 375|
|Delegate||LKR 21,500||LKR 23,500||LKR 25,000|
|Student||LKR 14,500||LKR 16,000||LKR 18,000|
|Non Presenter||LKR 16,000|
|International (Presenter)||USD 395||USD 410||USD 450|
|International (Non Presenter)||USD 385C|
|SAARC/ASEAN (Presenter)||USD 365||USD 385||USD 410|
|SAARC/ASEAN (Non Presenter)||USD 360|
|Sri Lankan (Presenter)||LKR 19,500||LKR 21,500||LKR 23,500|
|Sri Lankan (Student)||LKR 13,000||LKR 14,500||LKR 16,000|
|Sri Lankan (Non Presenter)||LKR 14,500|
|Sri Lankan||LKR 8000|
Group, Co-authors and Discount
You are eligible for the discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation.
If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our organizing committee for the higher percentage of the discount rate.