MODES OF PRESENTATION
PRESENTERS (ORAL PRESENTATION) – LIVE ZOOM PRESENTATION
- Opportunity to do a Live Zoom Presentation at the Conference.
- Each Presenter will get 15 Minutes for their Presentation and 05 Minutes for Q&A Session.
- Once a session has concluded, the video will be available on-demand for one month.
PRESENTERS (ORAL PRESENTATION) – PRE RECORDED VIDEO OPTION
- This Option is for the Participants who would like to Record the Presentation and play it than Presenting Live at the Conference.
- The Presenter can record the 15 Minutes Video Presentation and send it to us. (The Video should be 15 minutes or lesser.)
- The Organizing Committee will play the Video in your Presentation Slot.
- You should be present during your slot, especially for the Q&A Session.
POSTERS (POSTER PRESENTATION)
- Each Poster will be displayed at the Conference for 03 Minutes.
- Posters should be one page PDF or Image to be shown in Zoom.
- All Posters will be uploaded on the Conference Website before the conference for all the participants to download or go through it.
- The poster should be sent to the Conference Committee.
Please use this Poster Template