CHILDREN AND YOUTH CONFERENCE 2021
The 3rd World Conference on Children and Youth 2021 (CCY 2021) is a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, academicians and social and youth activists to present and discuss the latest research findings, concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Children and Youth. The conference will provide unlimited opportunities to interact with prominent key persons in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite paper proposals not only from academics but also from practitioners and policymakers. CCY 2021 covers range of topics representing children and youth and look forward to welcoming new research papers from the following areas underpinned by sessions. Check the Call for Papers here. You can participate as a Live, Pre-Recorded or Poster Presenter at the Conference and we will provide you with different registration packages for each presentation category.
SIGNIFICANCE OF CCY 2021 CONFERENCE
Presenting and Networking Opportunities
- Access to 02-day conference program
- Renowned international speakers representing the Keynote Forum and special events
- International Arena with an international audience to present
- Real-time constructive feedback on the presentation
- Interactive Q&A session and engagement with all audience
- Unlimited professional networking with global scholars
- Awards and benefits for the outstanding presentations
PROF. SIRI HETTIGE
Emeritus Professor of Sociology
University of Colombo
DR. ANGÉLA BAJZÁTH
Faculty of Primary and Pre-School Education
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE)
ASSOC.PROF. DR. ROZIAH MOHD RASDI
Department of Professional Development and Continuing Education
Faculty of Educational Studies Universiti Putra,
PROF. MANJULA VITHANAPATHIRANA
Faculty of Education
University of Colombo
DR. SHIRIN ABBAS
Academician, Consultant, Gender & Child Expert,
Double-blind peer-reviewing from World-class Scientific Committee
- 100+ authors*
- 25+ countries*
(According to the past history)
High quality double-blind peer-reviewing
Access via Online Journal System
Maintaining the high quality standards
Submission to major indexing
- FREE of Charge for Submissions
- 07 SCOPUS indexed journals
- 02 Dedicated SPECIAL issues
- Workshops with Experts
- All major indexing
- Personalized Guidance
- Support with preliminary reviews
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
CCY 2021 has amplified its Publication Opportunities partnering with TIIKM Publications to locate your research to the right destination.
QUALITY OF CCY 2021 IS ASSURED BY TIIKM
DON’T MISS OUT OUR LATEST UPDATES
OUR AMAZING TESTIMONIALS
We pride ourselves on building positive relationships with our researchers and hearing their testimonials about our process. Read below to see what they have to say about CCY!