- Eligible to participate in both days of the Conference. You are able listen to all the other speakers, raise questions, discuss and many more.
- Eligible to listen the Keynote and Plenary Speeches.
- Ability to present and share your research work via the online platform with advanced presentations options and many more.
- The Q&A session at the end of your presentation will provide you with a collaborative opportunity to interact and receive inputs from other participants.
- Enables quality time with the peer colleagues and build your networks
- The presentation will be evaluated by a Panel of Experts and will provide constructive feedback on your research and presentation.
- An Opportunity to become a session chair of the Conference
- The Conference Materials including the Participation Certificate, Book of Abstracts and Conference Schedule will be sent via mail in the form of an E-Version.
- Opportunity to share your E-Certificate among your networks
- Eligible for Full Paper Publication Opportunities in the Conference Proceedings or the Journals including of Special Issue.
- An Opportunity for the best presenter to entitle for a Complementary Registration of the International Society for Research on Children and Youth – (ISRCY)
- An Opportunity for the session’s best presenters to entitle for a discounted rate of the International Society for Research on Children and Youth – (ISRCY)
- Avoid any travel costs
- Present virtually via Zoom
- Individual test runs before the Conference
- Attend your preferred sessions in real time online
- Your presentations can be made permanently available
- You can view presentations in your own time via TIIKM Facebook Live
- You can watch every presentation, rather than a small selection
- You can publish your full papers in our book of abstracts and journal special issue
[ Keynote Speaker ]
Youth Advocate and Change Maker for Sustainable Development and Climate Solutions,
Speech Title: “The Power of education for sustainable development & youth empowerment in times of multiple crises”
[ Plenary Speaker & Youth Brand Ambassador ]
UN SDG Action Award Winner 2018
Founder of The Road to Rights Youth-Led Organization,
Speech Title: “Migration, Employment and Youth”
Book of Abstracts
The Book of Abstracts will be made available to you as an electronic copy in PDF format.
CCY 2020 Participants preferring conference proceedings will be able to publish full papers following double-blind peer-reviewing process with electronic ISSN 2673-1037 in the conference proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
- High Ranked Supporting Journals
- Dedicated Special Issues
- Quality Reviews for Proceedings
- Open Access for Proceedings with OJS
- Expert guidance with workshops
- Personalized Guidance
Indexed supporting journals of CCY 2020 published by renowned publishers will provide with the opportunity to publish full papers following the peer review process. Authors are encouraged to read scope and choose the best fitting journal.
- Quality Assured by the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM
- Well Reputed Partner Affiliations
- Best Academics, Practitioners and Policymakers representing children and youth
- Quality standards based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Best Quality Publication Opportunities
- Best Conference Experience with Professional Organizing Committee
- Quality Reviewing Process
- Ensuring the Career Growth
- Proven History
- Awards for the Best Researchers